Ram Promaster Forum banner

RV Racing:)

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Wheely 
#1 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip-on-truckin View Post
Conclusion: the preponderance of motorcycle haulers, karters, and road race support vehicles tells me we should just skip the middleman and RACE THE Promaster!

Kip-on-truckin, and everyone else check this Top Gear episode on RV racing, but a word of warning you'll laugh so hard it will hurt!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohkAxbeMxVo

Cheers!

#2 · (Edited)
I was real close to wishing I was wearing Depends. Took me back to the good ol' days before having a wife and kids. I used to enduro race at a couple local tracks. Running fine automobiles like '79 Caddy Deville DeElegance, '77 Olds Toronado, '77 & '79 Ford LTDs. Lots of fun. It's amazing how you get more cautious and or smart in your old age. I took the kids to an event at our county fair last year called eve of destruction. It included stock 4 cylinder enduro racing, obstacle racing, and best of all, trailer racing complete with loose misc. cargo, trucks pulling campers, etc. All I could think while watching this mayhem was, it will be amazing if no one gets hurt or killed. Thoughts like that never would have crossed my mind when I was 20 years younger. It would have been; when's the next race and where can I get another hundred dollar heap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.