User Tag List

post #1 of 3 Old 09-15-2015, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
bobkiger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
just got my vin

hi i joined back in jun or jul. when i ordered a 159 high diesel 2500 with windows, rear seat, wheelchair lift, to be added by 3rd party vendor when it comes i just got the vin today. so i hope that means it should be at dealer in 2 weeks? don't know how long for the windows on both sides and rear that will open vantastic vent fan in roof. and folding rear seat. for 3. seems like its been forever!!!!!! just saw the gijoe movie it had our truck in it. moved around pretty good wonder what they did special to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-16-2015, 07:50 AM
RDinNHandAZ

Location: Summer in Lakes Region of NH and Winter in the Sonoran Desert of AZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
Garage
Good luck on your delivery. I don't think the VIN indicates the van is on its way. Mine was issued 1-1/2 months before it was built! My total time from order to delivery was about 16 weeks and that counted a month from the build date until the dealer had it. I don't want to bring bad news but look at your calendar and count 16 weeks from your order being sent to FCA.

2015 136" HT Diesel Sandstone Metallic Born on 6/12/2015 Campervan build see: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37177
Have Leatherman, Will Travel
post #3 of 3 Old 09-16-2015, 11:53 AM
BillMac

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDinNHandAZ View Post
Good luck on your delivery. I don't think the VIN indicates the van is on its way. Mine was issued 1-1/2 months before it was built! My total time from order to delivery was about 16 weeks and that counted a month from the build date until the dealer had it. I don't want to bring bad news but look at your calendar and count 16 weeks from your order being sent to FCA.
Yah, what RD said. Replacement orders early June, got vin 4-5 weeks or so later. Currently being told delivery Sometime between Sept 29-Oct 5, Pretty much 16 weeks of all goes well

1st PM 2015 118" Diesel-Bought 4/15 Got sick 5/15 1400 miles returned to FCA 10/15
2nd one 2016 136" LR Diesel 10/15 let the project begin

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page